So the question everyone is asking Right-now is How can I stop feeling depressed through out the day?
Things you can do to stop being depressed
- Don’t get angry with the things that annoys you
- Be patient and withstand everything because the saying is what doesn’t kills you make you stronger.
- Drink a lot of water.
- If you are standing in room where you are mostly likely to have depressing or this sort of conversation then all you have to do is to walk away.
- Sit down or lay down if possible and take deep breaths.
- Count from 100 to 1 or do it with Z-A and it is seriously effective.
- If your friends are ignoring you then the best remedy is to get new friends because to them you have no worth on the first place.
- If you are suffering from depression and have medical history for it then the best thing to do is ask for psychiatrist, because asking for help from people with no know how of will lead wrong ideas and finally depression will be like pit of thorns from where it will be very hard to recover.
Get someone who is trained to help because it will effectively lead to a full recovery.
The above mentioned tips are gathered from people who have successfully recovered from depression.